FAQs College Station
- What are the move in/move out dates?
- Do I have to bring any furniture?
- What is included in the rent?
- Is the community pet friendly?
- How close is the community to campus?
- Is there parking available?
- When is rent due/ How do I pay rent?
- Do I sign my own lease or with roommates?
- What if my roommates don't get along or I have issues with my roommates?
- What if I have a maintenance issue or need in my apartment?
- What furniture is provided and what is included in the kitchen?
- How do I receive mail and packages?
- What do I need to bring to my apartment?
- Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft, or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
Move-in: August 18th
Move-out: July 31st (by noon)
No! All of College Station's units come fully furnished.
The list is long! Our apartments include a complete furniture package; full-kitchens with dishwashers, full-size washer & dryer, high-speed Internet and WiFi, water, sewer, and trash are included. There is an electric allowance of $35 per resident.
Yes! Dogs and cats are very welcome here! There are modest pet fees as well as dog breed and weight restrictions which are outlined in the Pet Addendum for the property
Minutes from UCF! We offer FREE Shuttle Buses to the University of Central Florida. We are also just miles away from Valencia College, Seminole State College, and Full Sail University.
College Station offers open parking to residents with a parking decal. Parking decals are provided annually with a one time parking decal fee. Visitor parking is also available.
Rent is due on the 1st of every month; however there is a grace
period until the 3rd. On the 4th, rent is considered late and
subject to a fine.
For your convenience, you can pay online via the property’s website (click on PAY RENT under the RESIDENTS section of our website) using a debit/credit card, set up an automatic withdrawal, or Echeck. We do not accept cash, physical checks or money orders.
Each resident is only responsible for the rent on his/her bedroom – this is referred to as “by the bed” leasing rather than a “joint & several” lease. So, if one resident moves out, the remaining roommates are not responsible for that roommate's rent.
Sometimes this happens. Great people sometimes can’t live together for whatever reason. We’ve got you covered. Residents are able to transfer, dependent on availability (a transfer fee may apply).
Non-emergency service requests (choose
whichever option works best for you):
• Submit a Service Request online using Resident Portal. (Click MAINTENANCE under RESIDENTS on the website.) Follow the prompts to complete the service request.
• Call the office and speak with a College Station team member or leave a message if your call is after the office is closed.
For emergency situations (water leaks, and toilet back-up's, AC or Heating issues during weather extremes, non-functioning refrigerators, electrical outages, gas leaks and fire):
• Call the leasing office. We have someone available 24/7.
Back To Questions
College Station provides fully furnished apartments. A typical apartment will include a lounge chair, sofa, coffee table, end table, and dining table with seating for four. Bedrooms are typically furnished with a desk, desk chair, four-drawer dresser, and full size bed set. Our apartments come fully equipped with refrigerators (that include ice makers), oven range & hood, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, and full size washer and dryer.
Mail is delivered to your designated mailbox. You will receive a
mailbox key on move in day with your assigned mailbox number.
When you move-out, if you want to have your mail forwarded, you
will need to complete a Change of Address Form with the local US
Packages - Packages will be delivered to the Amazon Hub and can be retrieved 24/7 with your unique pickup code. If the lockers are full or if any oversized packages are delivered, they will be available for pickup in the office during business hours with proper ID.
You should contact your roommates prior to moving-in to coordinate the common area furnishings and items such as; televisions, sound systems, trash cans, plates, silverware, cups, pots & pans, etc. For your own bedroom and personal space, you will need to bring your bath and personal products as well as a shower curtain & hooks, bath mats, towels, linens, pillows, and whatever else will help create your home away from home.
Is there insurance coverage in the event of a fire, theft, or natural causes? Does my lease provide coverage for my belongings?
Residents or guest's personal property and vehicles are not insured under the apartment lease agreement. We do require that all residents provide proof of insurance against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal negligent acts of others or any other cause. You can purchase a Renter's Insurance policy for a modest annual fee or your parent's home-owner's policy may provide coverage. Of course, you may also obtain coverage through the property’s sponsored provider. Please ask the Leasing Office for more information.